domingo, 27 de julio de 2008

Volviendo a escribir

We won't be here forever,
but my heart will always be right here, just for you..

I never thought I'll feel this way about you,
my life is a world of joy as long as you're by my side..

When I met you, my whole life changed,
in that precise moment, the moment I saw you,
my heart started to beat faster, my eyes couldn't stop seeing you,
my mind couldn't stop thinking about you.

If I could change just one thing in my life,
I would try to love you even more than now..

I know that my heart won't beat forever,
but all the time it does..
That will be just for you..

Tell me why? Why did you steal my heart?
To never give it back, to hurt me once again
But I know that you didn't mean that,
you only tried the best for both..

If someday you need somebody to trust,
somebody that could make you feel loved,
don't doubt, I'll be right here..
Just for you..

Una vez más estoy cansado de estar solo, no físicamente porque son muchas las personas que me acompañan en el día a día, sino solo en un sentido emocional,tal vez 17 años no sean mucho tiempo, pero representan toda mi vida. Una vida cargada de alegrías, pero a la vez marcada por un intenso vacío en mi interior.

Busco un lugar especial, allí donde ni siquiera el tiempo me pueda alcanzar, donde nada importe más que los propios sentimientos.. donde todo aquello que alguna vez soñé, sea realidad.

No hay comentarios: